smartphone’s battery last longer Steps
Our lives are mobile in more ways than one. Mobile phones help us stay in touch, get work done, and keep us entertained. But, one little issue that creeps up from time to time is that of our smartphone battery running out—often when we need it the most. Many of us are probably even familiar with charging our phones more
than once a day. Today, there are phones in the market that boast of huge battery lives, such as the newly launched OPPO A3s with its massive 4320 mAh battery and super sleek and stylish design. For the rest, here are 5 tips to make your phones last out the day.
1. Dim your display: A lot of us end up using our phones at maximum brightness. While this is required for the bright outdoors, it is not so for when we use our devices indoors. You could either keep making these adjustments yourself, or let your phone do it for you by selecting ‘Adaptive Brightness’ from your system tray. Here’s how the OPPO A3s does it automatically.
2. Kill…those apps: It’s a no-brainer that the more apps you have running in the background, the more memory your phone needs to keep them running. This needs your battery. So tapping that context menu button and pushing on that ‘X’ (if you have an OPPO A3s) is very healthy for your phone.
3. Train your tray: Your pull-down system tray is a handy feature, which lets your turn on and off various functions of your phone. So, till you need to connect to a Bluetooth device, or have to use your location services, keep those buttons ‘off’. Among those buttons is the Portrait Lock, which prevents your display from turning to a landscape orientation every time you rotate your phone. Annoying when that happens, right? That’s the one you need to turn on.
4. Trust your buttons: Many people like to hear the familiar notes of a dial pad and feel reassured by the gentle buzz of the haptic feedback for every press of a button. But, these also draw a lot of power every time they work because they’re using the speakers as well as tiny motors inside the phone. Your buttons will respond to your touch just fine every time you tap them.
5. Let your screen relax: One of the most battery-intensive things you can make your phone do is wake the screen up every time there is a message or app notification, like this:
How to Setup your Netgear Wifi Range Extender
Tags : smartphone’s battery last longer Steps